Tuesday, June 29, 2010

First step in my new online diary

I used to write on a diary or making a journal for my daily life but it has been years I don't do it anymore. I had multiply account, yes, and I thought that my multiply account is gonna be my online diary but then, access to multiply had been cut off by the company. Oh well....better find something else that can apply to any circumstances :-)

Blogspot is more familiar to me. I have tried wordpress but just didn't do any good for me. Gaptek!!! hahahaha...... Many things I want to write here especially about my life and children.

Yes, I have 2 wonderful children. Ruth Jasmine and Jonathan Christopher. Jeffry and I are very proud of them and we love them dearly. Everyday, Ruth and Jonathan are always enriched our lives, and they have thought us many things in life. I'd like to start to have a journal about our short holiday within the city. Yes, this year we decided not to go out of town for school holiday as we have plans in December. Aunty Otty is getting married to Oom Budi early next year, so we switched our holiday and budget to the end of year until the beginning of 2011. It's gonna be exciting as we have many great plans to do.

Well, even though we don't plan to go anywhere during the school holiday this year, I think we had a good time together.

More posts are coming after this... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment